January 05, 2010

2010 Tracks

Alright, I apologize for my extended leave of absence, but I'm back for good and thats all you need to know. Props to Max for keeping the blog afloat, but he's still a HATER. A ton of music has been released in the last 2 weeks, but frankly I'm not diggin most of it. Should I be posting new release tracks, even if I don't like them?!? For the downloads to what I am bumpin in 2010 hit the jump.




Juelz Santana & Lil Wayne - Move The Damn Thing




FatMan Scoop & DJ Class - New Years Anthem (Dirty Extended)




Jaheim - Ain't Leaving Without You Featuring Jadakiss





Game - Gangster



Intuition - Hold Your Breath Featuring Raquel Rodreguiz


To end this post, here is a video from where I was New Years Eve at the W hotel where John Legend & Kid Cudi performed. Incase you don't notice or even second guess yourself, yes Cudder is wearing a kilt. John Legend killed his set when he came on about an hour before the ball dropped. Just real casual John Legend on stage suited up doing his thing in a classy manner. On the other hand, Cudder was nonstop chirping about money and being tight and what not. He still killed his performance but he was talking excessively for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely feeling the juelz joint, fatman scoop is a fat disgusting beast and needs to stop making songs about fucking, that raheim shit is crack!, the game link is broken. who r these intuition dudes? that's a jam!

Anonymous said...

that video is ridic!!! cudi rocking a kilt lmao! whats the song they're performing? it sounds chill.