December 26, 2009

Not a whole lot to do over Christmas break, but I couldn't be less mad at that. Been watching a lot of Hulu lately, catching up on TV that I never get the chance to watch when at school. I've been hearing a lot of buzz for a long time now about It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and since I'd like to think I have pretty good taste in sitcoms and tv shows etc, if you don't already watch this show you definitely should. Hit the jump to see why I think it's worth your time as well as some links to hysterical episodes.


Basically, if you don't already watch It's Always Sunny, you should start. Now. It's a show about five misfits who own a bar in Philly (one of which is the hilarious dwarf Danny Devito). What I love about it is the fact there's no attention paid to being politically correct and the dysfunction between the characters makes for incredible sitcom fodder. If you need help getting sold, watch a couple episodes:

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System, Season 5, Episode 10

The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty McGoo, Season 3, Episode 5

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sucks